Thursday, January 17, 2008

My First UFO (on Camera)

I'm a normal enough looking guy, aren't I? O.K., it's true while camping with my brother in northern California as young boys, I saw something unidentified in the sky flying erratically and joked about it being a UFO. I had a professor at BYU who wouldn't discount the existence of UFOs but stated he was disappointed they never came to talk with him since he was a trained scientist and another professor who thought if there were UFOs they'd certainly want to visit earth since that's where Christ performed his ministry. That was the 6o's and 70's and this is 2008. You don't hear much about UFOs anymore - except, two days after I took these pictures there was a big news item about an unidentified object in Texas (I think). Hmmmmm. Alright, so much for the setup. Here's what happened. I've been trying to take at least one picture a day since the New Year. It was January 12th (any coincidence that it was my brothers' birthdays who were born on the same day exactly 8 years apart?). Hmmmmm. Anyway, it was January 12th, around 4pm and I hadn't taken any pictures yet that day. the sun was right in the sky and the light seemed nice so I drove out Ridge Road and stopped to take a shot of a farm with a cemetary in the background. All I can tell you is the three frames were taken in approximately 20 seconds total. Just enough time to look at my screen to check color and lighting and snap again. There is nothing enhanced about the pictures except color balancing on Photoshop. So, go ahead, look at the three pictures below and tell me what's in #2 and why.


Kind of fun, huh? I guess if you snap enough pictures, weird things happen. Heck, I wouldn't have any problem with aliens. They'd have to be created by the same God and saved by the same redeemer so we'd have a lot in common just in case we ever got the chance to talk. Hope it was as fun for you as it was for me!

No comments: