Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome To VR

Did I happen to mention that the new 80-400mm lens has Vibration Reduction (VR)? That means it's good for people with shaky hands - like me. Somehow, when VR is on it compensates for hand shake. If you look closely at these pictures, the first in each set is without VR and the second is with. I know you need to look close, but believe me it really makes a difference.
Also, you might notice that it was a slow picture day. I don't want to say on a slow picture day you get Kirk. Kirk is a great blessing in my life. I love working with Kirk and couldn't ask for a better person to spend so many hours with. So, really, Kirk is just as capable of showing up on a good picture day as on a slow one, but he has had a VR lens for some time so I was trying to learn a few things from him. As with everything else, he was a big help. Thanks Kirk.

No comments: