Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Little Lessons

Just a starting note on some reporting on our vacation to New England. Because of timing issues, we decided to go to church at Lebanon Ward on the Sunday we left so we could get Mary and Ashlie to UMass on time. There was a young man who worked for us that left under suspicious circumstances and we have pursued legally who is a member of the Lebanon Ward. I didn't even think about it until Jeanne leaned over and asked, "Can you take the sacrament with (him) in the chapel?" Then the realization came that perhaps I hadn't handled everything exactly as I should have and my heart should be filled with more love and ... I'm glad Jeanne is around to keep me straight. So, that is the beginning of our wonderful trip - and I did take the sacrament in case you were wondering!

No comments: