Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Senior Pictures

I love taking portraits. Saturday evening was no exception. I had met Kelly at another shoot, she was fun and a little sassy, not afraid of the camera and her mother decided to cancel her appointment with the local studio and me do her senior pictures instead.
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to make money at it because I tell everyone it will be a half-hour shoot and then linger for two hours and take 500 exposures.
In any case, Kelly was, as expected, great fun, very beautiful and grateful. Her mother insisted on giving me a down payment on the job.
The Haldeman mansion is such a great place to do photo shoots of any sort. It was a great blessing that Carol Arndt took me there in the first place and that Tina is always amenable to getting me inside the mansion and is even working on getting me my own key.

No comments: