Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Thomas Project





I love taking pictures. I'm new at it and have much to learn. All of my portrature work has been done outdoors due to fear of the studio and lack of equipment. Maybe one day?! The Thomas family has been a wonderful addition to our Lancaster 2nd Ward. Andrea has been a director level executive at Hershey Foods but recently took a Senior V.P. position at Wal*Mart so the family is moving to Arkansas. I tought it would be nice if they had some pictures from PA before they left. It was a beautiful Sunday evening at the formal gardens at Masonic Homes in Elizabethtown, PA, the 23rd of September. I just wanted to be nice (can't charge for Sunday work) but they were the nice ones when they ooohed and aaaahed about how "good" the pictures were. Their last portraits were taken by some world famous photographer in Texas, so, they were just being nice! They did make a contribution to the Charitable Foundation I chair, so that was extra nice. They will truly be missed.

No comments: